Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jun 6, 2007, 03:16 AM   #1
Anto38x
macrumors newbie

To Dock or not to Dock... that is the question? :)

Hi guys... I'm in the process of purchasing my first iPod and I am looking for advice in relation to what's my best options. I want one that allows me charge and sync with iTunes plus allows me connect to my hi-fi or TV and will sound and look great... a tall order from what I can see from my searches on the internet... or should I just wait for Apple to make a new Dock Update. I have looked at the Kensington 500 Dock... which was my first choice... but I found out through reviews you can't sync with iTunes using this Dock... the others are the Griffins TuneCenter or DLO Home Entertainment Dock... both in the 130 upwards mark... and both not fulfilling the wish list.... any comments most welcome...

Yours sincerely,
Anthony
MacAddict and Music Lover
Anto38x is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod