Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games > Console Games

Old Jun 6, 2007, 06:12 PM   #1
AppleGuy08
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AppleGuy08
Have Fun With Your WiiMote and Mac!

Hey there!! Man, i have been having so much fun with this little program i came across this morning. Ive been on all the wii "hack sites" and ive been seeing all these people using their wii mote and 'chucks as lightsabers, drumsticks etc. with their PC. But now, someone wrote a cool app just for the Mac to do it too! It is so easy to setup, within 5 minutes i was playing the drums.

Heres how to do it:

Download the app here:

Do a spotlight search for Audio MIDI Setup, click it, Click on the tab on the right that says MIDI Devices and activate the icon that says IAC Driver.

Once this is done, you have to launch Garage Band

After you launch garage band, launch the App

Simply press 1 and 2 at the same time and it should connect (make sure you have bluetooth ON)

click the Home button on the WiiMote until you get to the part that says drum sticks.

IF you want to change the instrument you play, simply go into garage band and select the different instrument!

Have fun!!!!!
AppleGuy08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games > Console Games