Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 13, 2007, 01:08 PM   #1
jc0481
macrumors regular

Leopard Finder vs Pathfinder 4.7

I was just wondering if I should wait for the new finder in Leopard coming out in October or go ahead and purchase Pathfinder. I am a power user and I really do like the new sharing features of the Leopard Finder. Does Pathfinder have similar sharing features too? Which one would be better I wonder in October. I bet by that time Pathfinder 5.0 might be released? Also I know its possible to replace the finder with Pathfinder but would that lead to instability or quirks? Or the other way around? Thank you
jc0481 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2008, 09:24 PM   #2
rtpub
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc0481 View Post
I was just wondering if I should wait for the new finder in Leopard coming out in October or go ahead and purchase Pathfinder. I am a power user and I really do like the new sharing features of the Leopard Finder. Does Pathfinder have similar sharing features too? Which one would be better I wonder in October. I bet by that time Pathfinder 5.0 might be released? Also I know its possible to replace the finder with Pathfinder but would that lead to instability or quirks? Or the other way around? Thank you
Not sure if this will help
http://www.macworld.com/article/1367...?lsrc=rss_main
rtpub is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store