Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

opticalserenity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2007
Any speculation? Its mid-June now, when do you guys think we'll see this!? I'm trying to patiently wait, but its hard. I want more functionality on the AppleTV that I know can be there.

rockstarjoe

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2006
washington dc
Any speculation? Its mid-June now, when do you guys think we'll see this!? I'm trying to patiently wait, but its hard. I want more functionality on the AppleTV that I know can be there.

Just a guess, but I bet it will be released along with an update to iTunes specifically for the iPhone on June 29th. I hope the update brings some other new features, like movie genre sorting and 4:3 support.

outlyer

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2007

Judging by how Apple has been treating deadlines this year? I think it'll be June 30th at 11:59pm... that, or October. :)

drumpat01

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2004
Denton, TX
I too am wondering when my :apple: TV gets a little better :) It would just give me something else to do besides my research proposal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.