Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Jul 6, 2003, 12:23 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

MacBytes: Some guy talks about how he switch to mac -- for t...

Link: Some guy talks about how he switch to mac -- for the second time in 2 years -- and is loving it.
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Jul 8, 2003, 06:18 PM   #2
MacFan25
macrumors 68000

Nice article. I'm glad that he now likes his PowerBook, and will most likely become a loyal mac user.
Old Jul 8, 2003, 06:24 PM   #3
tazo

Send a message via ICQ to tazo Send a message via AIM to tazo Send a message via Yahoo to tazo
Hey its never too late to switch to a mac I did at 14 and look where I am now. Umm older with a mac
tazo is offline   0
Old Jul 8, 2003, 10:25 PM   #4
NNO-Stephen
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to NNO-Stephen Send a message via MSN to NNO-Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to NNO-Stephen Send a message via Skype™ to NNO-Stephen
I never did switch... well, I dont guess that's a bad thing. I've just always loved Apple products... Windows just always seemed... blah. and hey, now that I'm old enough to know better, I was in the right all along

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion