Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jun 26, 2007, 11:31 PM   #1
Jimmyz
macrumors regular

Transfer address book from SIM to iPhone?

All my numbers are on my SIM card, so I was just going to swap it in and transfer the numbers, but apparently I can't do that. So is there an easier way than transfering all the numbers on my PC, and then to my iPhone or doing it manually?
Jimmyz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2007, 12:03 AM   #2
Furgster
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz View Post
All my numbers are on my SIM card, so I was just going to swap it in and transfer the numbers, but apparently I can't do that. So is there an easier way than transfering all the numbers on my PC, and then to my iPhone or doing it manually?
the only way i know how for sur eis to use address book, but that is only on macs. most likely you will have to use outlook or something similar
Furgster is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2007, 01:54 AM   #3
925AS
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to 925AS
You can also use Microsoft Entourage. But most people either don't have it or don't use it.

Address Book and Outlook are the more popular applications.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone