Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeeTom

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2004
It's at 4:14. For the love of God, save yourselves and just skip ahead.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Apr 12, 2001
iPhone Box Photo and Video Review

USA Today's Ed Baig provides a video report (Youtube) to complement his iPhone review that was first published yesterday. The review demos various functions of the iPhone and also gives us a view of the iPhone Box:

iphonebox.jpg

Aperture

macrumors 68000
Mar 19, 2006
PA
Doesn't it seem like the guy in that video is hitting the screen really hard?

Yeah, it seems like he is using it kinda akward. Often times does he have to hit the screen twice and he seems like he is pushing really hard. I know one of the reviews said you have to push hard but you get used to it, I don't know which one though.

rmapple

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2007
Nice, now I can have an image for my target on friday :D If that in fact is the box for wide-release and not demos. I have to say I expected something nicer; still good though.

Yankees 4 Life

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
College Station, Tx
that box looks amazing... just like the 5g ipods. I miss the 4g ipod boxes with the cube that had four colored sides. That was the coolest box i have ever seen and i actually kept it. :) 2 more tedius days.... Steve Jobs why have you forsaken me!!!

jshbckr

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
When watching that video, I kept thinking "His presses aren't registering well..." but then I realized that he's sort of shaky and is really fidgety when he tries to tap the screen with his side/pad of his thumb (which probably isn't a very accurate part of the finger to use.)

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Im I the only one who is frustrated with the way hes using it? It looks like he's fumbling with the keys and makes it look hard to use, hopefully thats not the case!

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I like the box! It's thicker than what I imagined, but for obvious reasons. Come on, Friday! :D

By the way, doesn't that guy in the video look a lot like Steve Jobs; in both appearance and facial expressions? :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.