Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

transamman1999

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
I already sent out my 5 referrals, please don't PM me anymore, others below can give you one!

A message from the MacRumors moderators:

The AT&T Refer-A-Friend program lets one AT&T service plan customer refer another (up to 5 times annually), and both referrer and referee may receive AT&T gift cards. The program has many terms and conditions.

You may choose to offer referrals or accept referrals from other members if you like. You can exchange information by Private Messages. If you offer referrals by posting here, please Edit your post if your referrals use up, so others will know to no longer contact you. Do not bump your availability by making additional posts.

Referrals involve the exchange of personal information. If that is a concern to you, consider your privacy when making arrangements with strangers.

We do not allow forum threads for pyramid scheme referrals, but that is not what this program is. This thread is acceptable under forum rules, but MacRumors takes no responsibility for private referral arrangements you choose to make.

Current AT&T users can help people swithing save some money

at&t has a referral program that earns both parties a $25 at&t gift card.

It is limited to 5 referrals a year so you can not get rich with it, and it would make no sense to spam it.

so if you are switching to AT&T to get the iPhone, message an AT&T user your FIRST NAME and main E-MAIL ADDRESS and THEY will send you a referral.
after you activate your iPhone, go to the link in the referral and fill out the form.
AT&T will then mail you a free $25 gift card!!!

more info here: https://referral.wireless.att.com/public/reward.jsp

FAQs: https://referral.wireless.att.com/public/faq.do

READ THE REPLIES BELOW TO FIND AN AT&T USER WHO CAN GIVE YOU A FREE REFERRAL!!

(i didn't wanna have to try updating this thread over and over again so everyone who asked me to add a link to PM you, i'm sorry, but im sure with the traffic this thread has seen, you'll easily be able to give out 5 referrals.)

Doozy

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2005
On the AT$T page you just link to it says "4) Accounts activated through an AT&T reseller" is iTunes considered a reseller if so then it won't work. But I will try it anyway. PM Sent.

transamman1999

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
WOW!! that was fast.

i already sent out my 5 referrals!!!

ANYONE else that's a CURRENT AT&T plan holder can register and start sending their 5 referrals out.

thanks for everyone who replied, be sure to register AFTER you activate your iPhone and you should soon be $25 richer!

PS: you CAN use that $25 towards paying your monthly bill!!!

pcguru83

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2006
Charlotte, NC
This is brilliant. Seriously.

I too am registered for this program. Since the OP is out of referrals, if you're SERIOUSLY interested and plan to buy an iPhone, IM me with your name and e-mail address.

Hats off to you transamman, this is a great idea.

transamman1999

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
This is brilliant. Seriously.

I too am registered for this program. Since the OP is out of referrals, if you're SERIOUSLY interested and plan to buy an iPhone, IM me with your name and e-mail address.

Hats off to you transamman, this is a great idea.

yeah i thought so too. with as many people on this site, there has got to be enough AT&T users as well as soon to be AT&T users that EVERYONE here could get $25 off their next phone bill (if that's what you use it for)

but yeah, i figured i'd try to let everyone know.

PS: thanks for being the next helper. i got several PM's that i had to turn away cause i already gave out my 5 so quickly! glad that you'll be able to help them

pcguru83

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2006
Charlotte, NC
yeah i thought so too. with as many people on this site, there has got to be enough AT&T users as well as soon to be AT&T users that EVERYONE here could get $25 off their next phone bill (if that's what you use it for)

but yeah, i figured i'd try to let everyone know.

PS: thanks for being the next helper. i got several PM's that i had to turn away cause i already gave out my 5 so quickly! glad that you'll be able to help them

Maybe you can edit your OP to indicate that I'm currently accepting PMs too, just in case they somehow miss my offer?

Still no PMs yet. Is no one interested anymore?

Only one referral left. Any takers?

All my referrals are gone. Thanks everyone! :D OP, feel free to remove me from the first link.

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
great find, transamman1999!

i'm a current at&t customer and i just signed up to be a referrer in the program. once pcguru83 has run out of referrals, i can send out some - i haven't used any of my 5 yet. pm me if you're interested!

update: i just gave away my 5th referral and i'm out until june '08... this is a great program - i've used the $25 gift cards i've received towards my cell phone bill and to buy an itunes gift card at an at&t store once.

transamman1999

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
great find, transamman1999!

i'm a current at&t customer and i just signed up to be a referrer in the program. once pcguru83 has run out of referrals, i can send out some - i haven't used any of my 5 yet. pm me if you're interested!

i added a link to PM you in the OP. i figured since this thread has already been viewed over 100 times that you'll both get your 5 pretty quickly

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I am looking for someone who is a current AT&T customer who wants to do the referral with me. PM me the details, and we will find out if it works tomorrow.

If anyone is looking for a referral, please PM me. I have already received one that was sent to me when the iPhone was released.

brooker

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2007
PacNW
Great Find! I can refer some people as well!

My wife is at&t customer, and will sign up as a referrer later today.

I will use one of her referrals, so if 4 other people are looking for referrers, PM me! I will set it up.

Cool deal!

transamman1999

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
My wife is at&t customer, and will sign up as a referrer later today.

I will use one of her referrals, so if 4 other people are looking for referrers, PM me! I will set it up.

Cool deal!

READ THE FINE PRINT FIRST!!!!

if you're joining a family plan with her you might not be eligible!!

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
A message from the MacRumors moderators:

The AT&T Refer-A-Friend program lets one AT&T service plan customer refer another (up to 5 times annually), and both referrer and referee may receive AT&T gift cards. The program has many terms and conditions.

You may choose to offer referrals or accept referrals from other members if you like. You can exchange information by Private Messages. If you offer referrals by posting here, please Edit your post if your referrals use up, so others will know to no longer contact you.

Referrals involve the exchange of personal information. If that is a concern to you, consider your privacy when making arrangements with strangers.

We do not allow forum threads for pyramid scheme referrals, but that is not what this program is. This thread is acceptable under forum rules, but MacRumors takes no responsibility for private referral arrangements you choose to make.

Thomas S

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2004
Ok... I have 2 referrals available. First come, first serve. PM me to get it started. They're flying out the door! Hurry and get your $25 dollars today.

:D

codyboo23

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2007
2 referrals

Hi, Guys & Girls I'm new to this I just got my account set up on 7/5/07 I have 2 phone lines PM me
codycannata@comcast.net

Send me.

1. First Name
2. E-Mail Address's because you can only register one phone per. e-mail

I have 2 referrals. Please just 2 people. PM ME or instant message me AIM Screen Name: Codyboo23

Also please make sure you didn't Register on the at&t referring web site or it will not take your e-mail address. You Register when you receive a e-mail after I referrer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.