Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
Has anyone noticed the similarity in the new iPhone interface and the new Leopard Gray/Blueish folders? I think that Leopard is going to end up looking more like iPhone and less like the WWDC07 preview. I still think there is way too much aqua in Leopard. I think they should tone the colors down and use softer more muted graphics. I'm sick of everything being so shiny.

Retired
May 16, 2006
iTunes 7.3 has colours that resemble the iPhone interface...try selecting a playlist and see the lighter blue, and look at the lihter four buttons underneath the sidebar :)

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005

I meant for Tiger, in the months before Leopard, if you really can't stand Aqua.

I see now. Sorry. There's some things that bother me about ShapeShifter right now. I was commenting on the direction it seemed like Apple was going with Leopard UI. I don't think the current Leopard UI is really final because it seems like it still has a whole lot of aqua in it and I think Apple will make it look more like iPhone's interface.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.