Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 2, 2007, 09:44 AM   #1
kd_rome
macrumors member

Hotmail and Yahoo on iPhone instructions

Hi guys, I've been able to load hotmail messages on Mail, I was looking around on google and I've found a company that provides this service.
I've used it only for 2 days so I don't know if there are bugs or anything, but I just wanted to share this with you.
It's Free but they also have a payment plan ( I'm using the free one)
The website is this one: http://www.izymail.com/

If you guys have found another company please report it so that we can all check it.
kd_rome is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2007, 08:31 AM   #2
Sher
macrumors newbie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd_rome View Post
Hi guys, I've been able to load hotmail messages on Mail, I was looking around on google and I've found a company that provides this service.
I've used it only for 2 days so I don't know if there are bugs or anything, but I just wanted to share this with you.
It's Free but they also have a payment plan ( I'm using the free one)
The website is this one: http://www.izymail.com/

If you guys have found another company please report it so that we can all check it.
I signed up for izymail and set it up *exactly* per their instructions. My incoming is working just fine but I cannot send or reply to any mail. This is driving me nuts! I have tried for 2 days now. Any help would be GREAT!
Sher is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting