Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Jul 16, 2003, 12:57 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Apple's next major Trade Show is Apple Expo in Paris, Franc...

Category: News and Press Releases
Link: Apple's next major Trade Show is Apple Expo in Paris, France on September 16, 2003.

Posted on MacBytes.com
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Jul 16, 2003, 02:05 PM   #2
Veldek
macrumors 68000

Send a message via ICQ to Veldek Send a message via AIM to Veldek Send a message via MSN to Veldek
Anyone who thinks this is the occasion where new PowerBooks are announced? I still wonder why the 15" hasn't been upgraded yet. First, I thought, it was because of the ATI Radeon 9600 Mobility, but this would also mean new motherboards. Then, I thought of the new Motorola G4s, but shouldn't they be available yet? I still hope both will not only be built in the 15", but also in the 12" and 17", which would enhance them a lot in my eyes. I'd really like a 12", but I already ordered a G5 and this has to be sufficient
Veldek is offline   0
Old Jul 16, 2003, 02:30 PM   #3
Vonnie
macrumors regular

I hope for the European version of iTunes Music store :-)
Vonnie is offline   0
Old Jul 16, 2003, 03:00 PM   #4
Veldek
macrumors 68000

Send a message via ICQ to Veldek Send a message via AIM to Veldek Send a message via MSN to Veldek
Quote:
Originally posted by Vonnie
I hope for the European version of iTunes Music store :-)
Right! This would be great news.
Veldek is offline   0
Old Jul 16, 2003, 04:13 PM   #5
arn
macrumors god

Send a message via AIM to arn
panther is rumored for this expo.

arn
arn is offline   0
Old Jul 17, 2003, 12:53 AM   #6
Jerry Spoon
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally posted by arn

arn
With all the anticipation of iTMS for pc or outside the US and updated powerbooks, I sure hope they're planning for more than Panther. I don't know if I can take all the disappointed people!
Jerry Spoon is offline   0
Old Jul 17, 2003, 12:05 PM   #7
wdlove
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally posted by arn

arn
Are you saying that the release date of Panther could be September 16th or that the release date will be announced? Thanks for the information arn!
Old Jul 17, 2003, 03:48 PM   #8
bennetsaysargh
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to bennetsaysargh
ot will probably be annpunced septe,ber 16th, and then available for purchase about a week later.

they have to update the powerbooks before the school year or they will loose a lot of sales.
bennetsaysargh is offline   0
Old Jul 17, 2003, 03:50 PM   #9
Mr. Anderson
Moderator emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Anderson
For some reason I was thinking Jobs would be giving the Keynote - but I couldn't find any info about that on the site - anyone know?

D
Old Jul 17, 2003, 05:22 PM   #10
MacFan25
macrumors 68000

Panther will probably go on sale the day of the keynote. And, hopefully by then PowerBooks will be updated.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion