Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rwdebes

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
when i need to touch the button and slide to the other side to unlock iphone to the home scree, , its working, but now seems to have a "lag" when i move my finger take 1 or 2 seconds than the button go to the other side.. i already cleaned the screen and all other "touch" methods are working pretty well..

anyone can help ??

unity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
Green Bay, WI
After initial shake-down and break-in, a re-boot seems to do the iPhone good. Just hold the screen lock button for a few seconds, then slide the slider to re-boot.

tehybrid

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2006
when i need to touch the button and slide to the other side to unlock iphone to the home scree, , its working, but now seems to have a "lag" when i move my finger take 1 or 2 seconds than the button go to the other side.. i already cleaned the screen and all other "touch" methods are working pretty well..

anyone can help ??

i had this issue and power cycled my iPhone and it stopped

rwdebes

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
i had this issue and power cycled my iPhone and it stopped

what u mean power cycled ?

After initial shake-down and break-in, a re-boot seems to do the iPhone good. Just hold the screen lock button for a few seconds, then slide the slider to re-boot.

worked ! thank you..

i didnt know i could shut down.. i thought was just put to sleep..

thanks..

Troyte83

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2007
Yea i had the same problem all i did was reboot it and everything worked fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.