Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 4, 2007, 07:08 PM   #1
turtleterror
macrumors newbie

iphone sync timed out

When i go to sync my iphone it times out and never really sync everything. how can i fix this?

Also in the ipod feature it does not show album artwork for things i have album artwork for in my itunes. How do i fix this?
turtleterror is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2007, 07:14 PM   #2
FreeState
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtleterror View Post
When i go to sync my iphone it times out and never really sync everything. how can i fix this?

Also in the ipod feature it does not show album artwork for things i have album artwork for in my itunes. How do i fix this?
What version of USB are you using?

Also you can try reseting your Sync history (open iSync and go to preferences on the bottom of the window it has a "reset sync" - or something like that).
FreeState is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2007, 07:31 PM   #3
turtleterror
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeState View Post
What version of USB are you using?

Also you can try reseting your Sync history (open iSync and go to preferences on the bottom of the window it has a "reset sync" - or something like that).
The syncing problem is still there. It comes up with a error saying the device has timed out. Do you have any clue why the album artwork wont show up. It showed up once but the next time i synced it did not. Any help on this?

Last edited by turtleterror; Jul 4, 2007 at 07:38 PM.
turtleterror is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting