Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:02 PM   #1
Stang
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to Stang
Safari in 10.5 - NO WEBCLIP??

I installed the beta version of Leopard (upgraded from Tiger) and everything installed nicely except the ONE THING that I was looking forward to - WEBCLIP! For some reason, I cannot figure out how or why webclip is missing from Safari. I checked my toolbar options, I deleted all the library preferences files, and still nothing, any idea on how to fix this? thanks.
Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:04 PM   #2
iBookG4user
macrumors 604

Send a message via MSN to iBookG4user
I believe that there is some trouble with upgrading from Tiger to Leopard, a couple days ago, there was a thread very similar to this. I did a clean install of Leopard and web clip works great for me, along will all of Leopard's other features.
Old Jul 8, 2007, 10:05 PM   #3
SBik2
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang View Post
I installed the beta version of Leopard (upgraded from Tiger) and everything installed nicely except the ONE THING that I was looking forward to - WEBCLIP! For some reason, I cannot figure out how or why webclip is missing from Safari. I checked my toolbar options, I deleted all the library preferences files, and still nothing, any idea on how to fix this? thanks.
well its probably because since u upgraded... you might still be using the safari from tiger..
are your apps on your dock from tiger? because those are stored somewhere else..
My friend had the same problem and i think thats how he fixed it
Old Jul 11, 2007, 07:38 PM   #4
Stang
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to Stang
how did he fix it?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store