Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stang

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Northern Suburbs, Chicago, IL
I installed the beta version of Leopard (upgraded from Tiger) and everything installed nicely except the ONE THING that I was looking forward to - WEBCLIP! For some reason, I cannot figure out how or why webclip is missing from Safari. I checked my toolbar options, I deleted all the library preferences files, and still nothing, any idea on how to fix this? thanks.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I believe that there is some trouble with upgrading from Tiger to Leopard, a couple days ago, there was a thread very similar to this. I did a clean install of Leopard and web clip works great for me, along will all of Leopard's other features.

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root
I installed the beta version of Leopard (upgraded from Tiger) and everything installed nicely except the ONE THING that I was looking forward to - WEBCLIP! For some reason, I cannot figure out how or why webclip is missing from Safari. I checked my toolbar options, I deleted all the library preferences files, and still nothing, any idea on how to fix this? thanks.
well its probably because since u upgraded... you might still be using the safari from tiger..
are your apps on your dock from tiger? because those are stored somewhere else..
My friend had the same problem and i think thats how he fixed it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.