Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Jul 23, 2003, 07:53 PM   #1
EvilBot
macrumors newbie

Send a message via ICQ to EvilBot Send a message via AIM to EvilBot
TiBook 15" update

i was at the local coffe shop just chatting with a friend (this guy is crazy rich) his freind a DJ sponcerd by apple was havinf problems with his TiBook (1 of 6 of his) and he was talking to apple about fixing it and they told him they where going to send him a "new" aluminum 15" pb he didnt know the specs but i ask him like 4 times to be shure and he said every time that it was aluminum but the DJ friend said that it wouldnt be shiped to him for 2-3 weeks

his DJ friend sold him the "fixed" pb 1200 dollars kind weird that they are sending him a new one and the fixed one =/
"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind".
-Aristotle-
EvilBot is offline   0
Old Jul 23, 2003, 08:55 PM   #2
Schiffi
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to Schiffi Send a message via Yahoo to Schiffi
hmmm, my TiBook is currently in repair and still on Hold... maybe this is the case?

Nah, most likely this "friend" is lying.
Old Jul 23, 2003, 10:37 PM   #3
jzieske
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to jzieske
Well we can all keep our fingers crossed I guess. For some reason though I have this funny feeling that you are getting lied too (sorry).
jzieske is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers