Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
You guys got to check out this RPG game on the web. You can even play it on the iPhone!

Lost Power City

A completely different web based RPG. Build your character. Build your reputation. Demand respect. The city is your playground.

You don't have to download a thing or pay a monthly fee or anything. And it gives you something to do at work or home when you're bored ;).

It's easy to sign up for.

Check it out here!

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
I got mugged within the first 3 minutes. :mad:

Haha, yeah, the first 2 levels are the hardest, n00bs are running around mugging and finishing each other like *******s. After you reach level 3-4, it'll get a lot less.

That's one of the things that made this game fun, though. You're forced to wait it out or ask people for medkits to make your hospital stay shorter. Since it's a web game you can access from any computer (or iPhone), you can just pop in, do your thing, and logout.

Make sure to put your money in the bank and open a deposit box as soon as possible to store your crystals, so the muggers can't steal anything off you.

Read the player's guide (link is on the lower left), it'll help you a lot.

And if you want you can give me the ID# of the guy who mugged you and I can finish him to teach him a lesson :)

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
Haha. ID #10131. He's offline, though.

I'm confused as to how to make money. I get turned down even for burger flipping jobs. :p

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Haha. ID #10131. He's offline, though.

I'm confused as to how to make money. I get turned down even for burger flipping jobs. :p

As the requirements say, you need to be level 3 (if I remember right) to get the job.

To make money, you can search the streets or mug other people, or commit crimes (stick with the top 2 for now, they have the highest rate of success).

You can mug/kill people even when they're offline. (Hence why you should leave your money in the bank and have a deposit box to keep your crystals!)

EDIT: That guy is level 1. I can't attack level 1, since I'm over level 3. Rats!

SomebodysSweet

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2011
I dont remember seeing you guys at LPC lol and its still around! The owner is switching servers or something right now i think though. If anyones gonna play it and needs a hand with anything Im "Somebody" there. give me a shout!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.