Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 22, 2007, 05:52 PM   #1
iBookG4user
macrumors 604

Send a message via MSN to iBookG4user
iPhone will not go to next song automatically

For some reason my iPhone will not go to the next song after it finishes one, I've tried multiple playlists and just going to the regular music library on the iPhone. It played the song 5 times in a row, I had to manually go to the next song, this is quite annoying. I've looked through all the preferences and found nothing that fixes it. It only started today after I restored the iPhone to fix a different issue, anyone know how to fix this?
Old Jul 22, 2007, 06:44 PM   #2
speedyj88
macrumors newbie

you have it set on repeat song. tap on the song's album art and a menu bar will pop down with shuffle, repeat, and a scrubber that you can use to scan to different portions of the song.
speedyj88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 06:50 PM   #3
iBookG4user
macrumors 604

Send a message via MSN to iBookG4user
Thanks, that solved it. Apple should put these things in the menus, I'm used to having to go through many menus to get my phone to do what I want
Old Jun 29, 2010, 02:32 PM   #4
bobbiloxi
macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot for the info. it solved my problem. I was really worried :P
bobbiloxi is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting