Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blipper

macrumors regular
Mar 31, 2006
Baltimore, Maryland
WARNING: distasteful material below

When I was a legal intern for a disability insurance program, I had to write a brief defending the decision to deny disability to a man who, in support of his application, enclosed a newspaper article detailing how he had killed his friend, cut up the body, and made his girlfriend have sex with the parts. PCP was involved. The application was coming from prison. The basis for the claim of disability was mental illness.

I threw in a reference to the classic definition of chutzpah among all the case citations.

KristieMac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2007
Harrisburg, PA
I saw this thread title in the forum spy, and I thought it said:

"MAC Panics, chops up friend"

Not that the truth makes me feel better, but it makes a bit more sense. Kind of.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
that was a disturbing read..... glad I have no friends like that...nor do I know anyone who has any problems like that...

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
blipper said:
When I was a legal intern for a disability insurance program, I had to write a brief defending the decision to deny disability to a man who, in support of his application, enclosed a newspaper article detailing how he had killed his friend, cut up the body, and made his girlfriend have sex with the parts. PCP was involved. The application was coming from prison. The basis for the claim of disability was mental illness.

I threw in a reference to the classic definition of chutzpah among all the case citations.

That is quite distasteful!

Vuzie

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2007
Maryland
Hrm... he should have tried the woodchipper...

stick friend in cabinet freezer, rent industrial woodchipper, go to nearest pond... been done before by an airline pilot who wanted to get rid of his flight attendant wife.... supposedly where they got the idea for "Fargo"

dswoodley

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
Thank goodness for FOX news. I don't know were we would be without them.

I can't count on Foxnews for objective reporting, but they are the only people I can count on to make this kind of story a lead item.

bennyboi

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2006
West Coast
Fox News

I'm glad they're reporting this. Anyone see Colbert last night about how Fox News reports the War in Iraq the LEAST, far being CNN and MSNBC? Steven Colbert is right- we don't want to hear about it- give us BACK the drug users chopping up their friends, and don't report anything unless there is progress, which is why we SHOULDN'T be hearing anything on the war now.

And that my friends... is the WORD.
:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.