Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 29, 2007, 12:31 AM   #1
cbanksy9
macrumors member

Need Help Iphone Not Communicating With Computer

Hey

Like A Week Ago I Got My Iphone And Activated And Everything But I Went To Put My Iphone On My Dock To Update My Music And Nothings Comes Up When I Plug It In The The Charging Screen On The Phone And Nothing On My Pc Or Itunes It Worked Perfectly Before I Tried Updating Itunes And Still Nothing

If Anyone Else Had This Promblem Or Knows How To Fix It Please Let Me Know Thanks!!
cbanksy9 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2007, 08:18 AM   #2
Noumenon
macrumors regular

If you are using windows, does it recognize the USB device when you plug it in? It should show up under 'my computer', and also you should get a dialog asking what to do with it. Does iTunes even recognize it?

Last edited by Noumenon; Jul 29, 2007 at 09:59 AM.
Noumenon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2007, 09:33 AM   #3
skubish
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbanksy9 View Post
Hey

Like A Week Ago I Got My Iphone And Activated And Everything But I Went To Put My Iphone On My Dock To Update My Music And Nothings Comes Up When I Plug It In The The Charging Screen On The Phone And Nothing On My Pc Or Itunes It Worked Perfectly Before I Tried Updating Itunes And Still Nothing

If Anyone Else Had This Promblem Or Knows How To Fix It Please Let Me Know Thanks!!
Sorry I can't understand you. Please use punctuation and not capitalize the first letter of every word.
iPod Nano 8GB Blue
skubish is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone