Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbanksy9

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2007
Hey

Like A Week Ago I Got My Iphone And Activated And Everything But I Went To Put My Iphone On My Dock To Update My Music And Nothings Comes Up When I Plug It In The The Charging Screen On The Phone And Nothing On My Pc Or Itunes It Worked Perfectly Before I Tried Updating Itunes And Still Nothing

If Anyone Else Had This Promblem Or Knows How To Fix It Please Let Me Know Thanks!!

Noumenon

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2007
If you are using windows, does it recognize the USB device when you plug it in? It should show up under 'my computer', and also you should get a dialog asking what to do with it. Does iTunes even recognize it?

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Hey

Like A Week Ago I Got My Iphone And Activated And Everything But I Went To Put My Iphone On My Dock To Update My Music And Nothings Comes Up When I Plug It In The The Charging Screen On The Phone And Nothing On My Pc Or Itunes It Worked Perfectly Before I Tried Updating Itunes And Still Nothing

If Anyone Else Had This Promblem Or Knows How To Fix It Please Let Me Know Thanks!!

Sorry I can't understand you. Please use punctuation and not capitalize the first letter of every word.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.