Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jul 30, 2007, 10:08 AM   #1
Corrosive vinyl
macrumors 6502

keybinding an app

I made an applescript app and am trying to bind it to iTunes. The problem is I don't know how to go from {
"@z" = "action";
}
to a program on my desktop, where action is the program. is there an easier way of doing this, i am using TEXTMate, which I found from google when trying to come up w my answer.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming