Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 7, 2007, 12:01 PM   #1
pork917
macrumors newbie

Change Album Art in iTunes?

Certain songs have an album art attached that is either wrong or I want to change. Sometimes it will work by simply pasting a new one but other times it wont change that way. Is there any other way to do this manually or a way to delete the image outside of iTunes? Thanks.
pork917 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2007, 12:07 PM   #2
LinuXtreme
macrumors regular

These instructions are based on my Windows version of iTunes. YMMV

Select all the songs that you want to change the cover art for (or want to apply the same art to), right-click one of them and select "get info", and go to the artwork tab. From there you can cycle through the cover art embedded in the song/songs you selected. Select any of them that you don't want and hit delete. Once you've done that you can hit add and import the cover art you want. This of course assumes that you have the art that you want to use on your computer already.

Hope this helped. As I said, these instructions may or may not quite apply to a Mac (although I think you can still get to the "Get info" from the File menu).
Old Aug 7, 2007, 12:10 PM   #3
Royale w/cheese
macrumors 6502a

Just go to get info on the song you want to change. Click to artwork. Delete what you want to, or if you have more than 1 album cover, you can rearrange them so they scroll in the order you want.

edit: Sorry for some reason the forums were slow. and it took a few minutes for my post to show and I got beat to it. Hope you got it to work. It is basically the same in Mac.
Royale w/cheese is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store