Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Aug 10, 2007, 08:03 PM   #1
upenox
macrumors newbie

EAP-TLS - "This certificate has an invalid issuer."

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am using EAP-TLS for my wireless security. I have a Debian box that I use for my openssl needs. I have setup as a root ca and I have successfully created a certificate for my Windows Vista wireless which works great. I just got my new Macbook and I'm trying to setup a certificate for it for my wireless. I followed the instructions here: http://felipe-alfaro.org/blog/2006/01/29/wpa2-eap-tls/

I copied the cacert.pem and the .p12 file to my Macbook. I installed the cacert.pem under X509 and I installed the .p12 under the login keychain. Under Keychain Access, when I click on the certificate, it says "This certificate has an invalid issuer." I am not sure what is going on - my server is setup correctly because my Vista machine works flawlessly. I don't really have any experience with certificates on OSX, so I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks everyone!

upenox
upenox is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X