Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Aug 5, 2003, 01:52 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Kodak introduces two new digital cameras - EasyShare DX4530 ...

Category: 3rd Party Hardware
Link: Kodak introduces two new digital cameras - EasyShare DX4530 and the EasyShare CX6230 -- and a new printer dock, the EasyShare 4000.

Posted on MacBytes.com
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Aug 5, 2003, 02:41 PM   #2
MacManDan
macrumors 6502

Wow .. $399 for the 5-megapixel DX4530. That's a very impressive price for so many pixels. I wonder if these cameras are the cameras that Kodak has been claiming are going to sport the Organic LED that offers super-bright viewing in direct sunlight? If so, that makes the price even better. I don't know much about the Kodak quality, though. I've heard that many Sony digital cameras out there are much higher quality (both optically and in terms of build quality). We'll have to wait and see what http://www.imaging-resource.com has to say about it. They do a great job of reviewing digital cameras.
MacManDan is offline   0
Old Aug 5, 2003, 03:27 PM   #3
MacFan25
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally posted by MacManDan
Wow .. $399 for the 5-megapixel DX4530. That's a very impressive price for so many pixels.
That's what I was thinking when I read that. If I were deciding between the two of those cameras I would get the $399 one. It seems like a great value.
MacFan25 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion