Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Aug 17, 2007, 08:42 PM   #1
Wizumwalt
macrumors newbie

where to put source file paths

I've added a directory to my cocoa project in XCode and moved a group of files into this directory since they all serve a specific purpose. The problem is when I compile it, some of the classes names in one of my controllers results in 'undefined symbols'. This all used to compile fine.

Do I need to do something more than just prepend the included header path with the directory name in my source files? I've tried putting the directory path in project settings include paths, but, they still don't compile.
Wizumwalt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2007, 01:34 AM   #2
Catfish_Man
macrumors 68030

Send a message via AIM to Catfish_Man
Make sure Xcode knows about the files still. You may have to get info on them and update the path (or remove and re-add).
Catfish_Man is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming