Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

magicjames92

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 15, 2007
If it was to come out tomorrow, wouldn't SOMEONE have leaked pics of their shipment by now??? Maybe its an announcement for a later date release... NOO i hope not.

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
New iPods will be released in January. Didn't you get the memo?
(If this is what you worry about in life, then you must have it pretty good?)

magicjames92

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 15, 2007
New iPods will be released in January. Didn't you get the memo?
(If this is what you worry about in life, then you must have it pretty good?)

lol. lozer! everyone is saying tomorrow. if not they definitely wouldn't miss the christmas shopping.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
If it was to come out tomorrow, wouldn't SOMEONE have leaked pics of their shipment by now??? Maybe its an announcement for a later date release... NOO i hope not.
It's not uncommon for an Apple retail store to get a shipment of a new product on the day of the announcement ... all simply to prevent pictures from being leaked out. :)

SactoGuy18

macrumors 601
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
Security is probably so tight that only the Apple Stores will get the new models (I'm going to get one at noon tomorrow at the Sacramento, CA store! :D ) for the first few days until the likes of Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Wal-Mart, etc. gets them probably on Friday, September 7, 2007.

gpuckett

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2007
Frustrated with Target

I have called 8 Target stores in the Fort Worth area. All of them are telling me something different. Some are saying they have the new iPods but can't sell them until the 12th or 15th because of a release date. How does this make sense if Apple has already released them. Others are telling me that they can't sell them until the 23rd. I have $150 GC for Target so, I really want to buy it there. Their customer service sucks!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.