Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 6, 2007, 09:14 PM   #1
UnderEachSnare
macrumors newbie

In Ear Headphones Possible Discontinued?

Hello, I'm new to these forums, I'm a recent Mac switcher. I'm also a long term iPod user.

Anyway, after a freak accident with my 2nd generation iPod earbuds, I decided I need new ones, so I thought I'd try on the In Ear Headphones before buying them, because I've heard of them constantly falling out of peoples' ears.. I go to my local Apple Store, and they don't have them. We ask about it, and they say that they haven't gotten them in for a few months. However, I saw them at my local Best Buy, although I think they're old stock.

Then today, I go to Apple's site, after hearing about the discontinuation of the iPod Hi-Fi. I click on both of them under that little scroll thing to further read about them, iPod Hi-Fi takes me to the Hi-Fi page. The In Ear Headphones on the other hand, take me to the store home page. They're still under headphones, and for sale on the site. I don't know if they still have them up so they can offload them or not, but that's my story.

Anybody else think that they might be getting rid of them?

Thanks,

Mike
UnderEachSnare is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod