Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Aug 15, 2003, 12:08 PM   #1
rman2008
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to rman2008
Question iChat AV and Airport?

Hello,

Maybe some of you helped me out installing the AirPort network for my friend, but now I have stumbled across a new problem. With the network in place, I am unable to communicate via audio/ or video in a 2 or 1-way chat. I can text chat just fine, but Audio and Video is a problem. It says that my friend on the other side did not reply, however he initiated the video or audio chat. I assume it is something with the Wireless Network, but I am not sure. Help is appreciated.

-rman2008
rman2008 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search