Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnnyQuest

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2006
Yes. It just hapened. My beautiful 5G 30GB white iPod just died. WHATEVER! NOW I CAN REPLACE YOU WITH AN iPod touch! Hehe...! :cool:

JohnnyQuest

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 25, 2006
You know the weird thing is that I actually considered smashing it since it is under warranty...but it just commited suicide for me :)

BWhaler

macrumors 68040
Jan 8, 2003
it just conveniently died the week new ipods came out? :rolleyes: i don't buy it. MURDERER!!! :p

Too funny.

My 5G is on its last legs. Still works, but the battery life isn't what it used to be and the battery indicator works sporadically. Of course, it still cranks away like the little work horse it is, showing movies every night to me while I fall asleep.

But sadly, my bed time companion is going to be retired. A black 160 gig iPod classic is coming early next week...

Wyvernspirit

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
Massachusetts
Too funny.

My 5G is on its last legs. Still works, but the battery life isn't what it used to be and the battery indicator works sporadically. Of course, it still cranks away like the little work horse it is, showing movies every night to me while I fall asleep.

But sadly, my bed time companion is going to be retired. A black 160 gig iPod classic is coming early next week...

This is all weird as both my 1G 5Gb iPod and my 3G 15Gb iPod are still going strong. Weird that the 5G can't handle it, hmmmm.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Too funny.

Why don't you use your 5G as your bed time iPod? Then you don't have to worry about your new one being crushed. :D ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.