Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gazelleintense

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
South of Heaven
forced to use xp at work. did my best to make it look more mac like

surely someone is stuck using windows at work besides me? :)

Attachments

• macosx.JPG
    macosx.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 210

l33r0y

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
The ultimate irony...

A Macintosh running on Intel, booting to Windows with a hack to make it look like a Macintosh.... :eek:

Aug 6, 2007
here's mine. good ol' windowblinds will have to suffice until I get the real thing...(6 days) :D

Retired
May 16, 2006
Another irony:

As with many people who try and make their PCs Windows-like, I used the default Apple desktop on my PC, but not on my Mac when I got it. Think about it, most 'fakes' use that desktop (I wonder if they'll use the Leopard one in a few weeks) but hardly any Mac users use it...

WillJS

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2007
Another irony:

As with many people who try and make their PCs Windows-like, I used the default Apple desktop on my PC, but not on my Mac when I got it. Think about it, most 'fakes' use that desktop (I wonder if they'll use the Leopard one in a few weeks) but hardly any Mac users use it...

That's wierdly true.. :D

roker

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2007
New Zealand
Not to mention this "out there" graphic...

I love using Windows B/grounds on my MBP just for the "WTF?" effect

Attachments

• Vista OS X.jpg
    Vista OS X.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 1,000

roker

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2007
New Zealand
After playing 'round in CS3 for a bit (I'm a real Photoshop newbie!!) I made myself a way better wallpaper!!! :D

Attachments

• Vista Sucks.jpg
    Vista Sucks.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 127

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
After playing 'round in CS3 for a bit (I'm a real Photoshop newbie!!) I made myself a way better wallpaper!!! :D

My brother has recently bought a new media PC that came with Windows Vista installed and it's actually quite nice. Especially the 'Media Centre' software.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.