Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
T

TheBMill

Original poster
Anyone have a case yet? Where did you buy it? If not, what are you using right now as a place holder?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Under whose authority are you creating an "Official" thread?

JonfromVegas

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2007
I'm using an iPod sock for the time being. It's funny though because the iPod touch is a little too long for the sock and sticks out the end. I want a really slim case so I can hold it in my pocket!

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2007
Anyone have a case yet? Where did you buy it? If not, what are you using right now as a place holder?

well, you know the socks that they have (6 pack i think, maybe 5) at the apple store and at walmart that are 29.99, well about 12 inches away (literally) there was the same thing but they were off brand FOR 4.99!! The EXACT colors and everything was the same. they stretch and are universal, thats what i have...im really likin that belkin though..

plasticmoz

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
Just using the black slip case that came with my 5.5g iPod that I never used. Works fine for now.

Borracho400

macrumors member
May 7, 2007
I am waiting to get one as soon as they come out, probably one from griffin, but right now I am using one of my socks. I don't want to spend money on the Apple socks so I just use one of my own. It works pretty well, it doesn't scratch up anything and no fingerprints on the back or the screen.

benlee

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
Most of the cases don't seem to be shipping until October.

That Belkin folio looks nice...

I agree I like the Belkin. Wonder what the skin protector is like though. Doesnt seem like you would need on if you are using a folio....

Sean Dempsey

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2006
The Agent18 clear plastic case for my 5g Video has been awesome. It looks like Griffin is making one for the touch as well.

That is what I want.

T

TheBMill

Original poster
Hey guys,

I changed the thread title to suit some of your tastes.

I find it really odd how petty/lame some of you responded to this post. I merely wanted to start a thread on, what I thought, was a valid topic. If you guys actually think I give a crap whether or not "I have weight" in a online message board...about apple products. Well, then...

I don't know what to say about that.

Can we just keep this on topic and talk about cases?

Can't a brother talk about some cases?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.