Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 16, 2007, 03:18 AM   #1
drater
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to drater
iPhone, not connecting to server. Check out video

Here's my video of what has been happening ALL the time for the past three days. AT&T is clueless and Apple just keeps transferring me to them!

What you can't see in the video is the fact that people call me, they say it rings about 7 or 8 times and then they get my voice mail...but I never hear it ring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTzyWzgk9o

Last edited by drater; Sep 16, 2007 at 08:27 AM.
drater is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 12:16 PM   #2
unity
macrumors 6502a

Can I assume you have done a restore?

Also, get the "off network" feature added. Then you will know for sure if you are on an ATT tower or not.

What's odd is that the call did not fail, it ended. Also I have seen this when the sim card is damaged.
unity is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2007, 05:06 PM   #3
drater
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to drater
Quote:
Originally Posted by unity View Post
Can I assume you have done a restore?

Also, get the "off network" feature added. Then you will know for sure if you are on an ATT tower or not.

What's odd is that the call did not fail, it ended. Also I have seen this when the sim card is damaged.
I've tried everything. They are going to send me a loaner and test my phone. Did a restore, reset, power off, airplane trick, remove sim, etc etc.

here is the real kick in the balls. got this text message two hours later. I live in Boston. I'm a huge red sox fan, you do the math. So angry right now. Because I didn't answer it was given to someone else.
((if you can't read it, it says: "yo, I hae an extra ticket for the yanks/sox tonight, you interested Jordan"))
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 8.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	85237  

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting