Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

--Wolf--

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
Chch, New Zealand
I've heard people talking about clear covers (like a screen protector) for the back of the Touch, but where can I find these?

Also, can you actually put a screen protector on the screen, or will the Touch not work that way?

Rapmastac1

macrumors 65816
Aug 5, 2006
In the Depths of the SLC!
Invisible Shield - I Second that! I saw a few videos of that and it's impressive. It protects the front, sides, screen, and back. All without the bulk. It has a hefty price tag, but think about it, a good ipod case at the store is like 20 bucks, this protects your device just as well. I just ordered mine, hope I get it before my ipod though, that is gonna be the first thing I do is put that on!

The best part is the lifetime warranty, which is in fact, legit. My friend has one and I dunno what happened to his cover, but it started peeling all the time, so he called them and they sent him a new thing, for the whole device! For free I might add.

I have used a ton of difference cases for my ipod and by far the best one I have ever used is the iClear case, but in the past I always used this type of cling wrap that protected the whole thing, but I would have to put on a new one every week. But it was the best cuz it didn't add any bulk.

BiikeMike

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2005
I keep hearing about invisible shield. I guess I'll have to get one if everyone says they are so great!

I'll get one for my touch and one for my BlackBerry 8830

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.