Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

polihaupt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Ok, I just got my brand new Ipod Classic, 80GB today

My system runs Windows XP

The problem is that some pictures won't work in full size: only thumbnails or slideshow! :mad:
Apparently, I am not the only one: I went to the Ipod forums and other people had the same complaint. I am not a member there though, so I can't post and have now lost the discussion

Is anybody else experiencing the same problems? Is there any way to fix it?

I am so disappointed :(
Wondering if there is a defect or just a bug

Oh, and I can't upload any videos either... It says it is syncing, but then the video library is empty. I am not sure whether i did something wrong though, so my concern is primarily the photo thing for now.

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Ok, I just got my brand new Ipod Classic, 80GB today

My system runs Windows XP

The problem is that some pictures won't work in full size: only thumbnails or slideshow! :mad:
Apparently, I am not the only one: I went to the Ipod forums and other people had the same complaint. I am not a member there though, so I can't post and have now lost the discussion

Is anybody else experiencing the same problems? Is there any way to fix it?

I am so disappointed :(
Wondering if there is a defect or just a bug

Oh, and I can't upload any videos either... It says it is syncing, but then the video library is empty. I am not sure whether i did something wrong though, so my concern is primarily the photo thing for now.

If its not working try a restore, if its still not working call Apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.