Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 17, 2007, 11:46 PM   #1
betbest1
macrumors regular

Cannot Download iPod Games

I cannot download any iPod games or even remove them from my cart. In my shopping cart, I have a View button instead of Buy Now, and when I click on it, I get a message that they are not available in the US store. Also, clicking the delete button to remove them from my cart does nothing. Maybe this is due to the introduction of the 3G Nano/6G Classic compatible versions of Tetris, Sudoku, and Ms. Pac-Man (I see them in the iTunes Store now!).
THE APPLE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
betbest1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod