Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 18, 2007, 08:17 PM   #1
cornerdealy
macrumors regular

1 song in an album is not with the rest of the songs

For some reason, track one of The fall of troy's album "doppelganger" is separated from the rest of the album.

I sort my itunes in album by artist. I batched changed all of them to have the same exact artist name, album artist name, album name, year, etc. I even manually made sure all the info was correct for each song file, yet for some reason track one is separated by something.

I even checked to see if there was an extra space somewhere...there isnt...this is weird...any ideas of what else i could be missing?

EDIT: Durr, nevermind I fixed it. I just made sure everything was the same in batch edit. Sorry mods, you can lock it/delete it.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod