Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stupendusboi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Hello, i saw the iClear for the ipod touch on their website. I was wondering if any of you guys no when it will be out for the ipod touch.. Thanks and ALSO, i was wondering if anyone knew an exact (or estimated) date for the arrival of the ipod touch at Costco. woot thanks:apple:

xerikx

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
Hello, i saw the iClear for the ipod touch on their website. I was wondering if any of you guys no when it will be out for the ipod touch.. Thanks and ALSO, i was wondering if anyone knew an exact (or estimated) date for the arrival of the ipod touch at Costco. woot thanks:apple:

Use the search

cases are mid October

some costcos have a supply already

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
is the touch screen usable while in this iClear case?

One of our most popular cases updated for Apple’s new iPod touch. iClear is perfect when you want hard-shell protection that lets your iPod shine through.

* Clear, two-piece polycarbonate case
* Easy access to touch screen, dock connector, headphone port and hold switch
* Put your iPod touch in the top casing then snap the back into place
* To open the case, insert a coin (a quarter works best) into the notch in the bottom corner and gently twist.

Hrm, sounds like you should be able to... it would be pretty stupid and annoying if they didn't think about that during the production of the case... not sure though it's either way...

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
I've decided that I do not need a case on my iPod touch. It's beautiful without one and if anyone is wondering... the front glass part cannot be scratched easily. It's been proven. Search youtube for iPod Touch Scratch and you'll see what I mean.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.