Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AkiNikoTanTan

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
anyone know of any free video converters, i dun wanna use visualhub coz it needs money... hmmm anyone? Thanks in advance!

Additional Enquiry : Anyone know whats the native resolution for video on iPod touch? 480 x 320? or is it slightly smaller? Thanks!

bwinterton

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2007
there is also media-convert.com and it will convert anything for you. I have used it for literally hundereds of video conversions and it is FANTASTIC and FAST:p

Sean Dempsey

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2006
visual hub is 23 dollars and I can't think of a software app more useful for the price.

buy it.

AkiNikoTanTan

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
anyone know what is iPod touch native resolution for video? is it 480 x 320 or is it slightly smaller?

mahger

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2007
For windows ide say Xilisoft video converter using the iphone setting. For some reason videora does a double bar thing so im only using half of the screen instead of 3/4, and when I zoom in to full screen from the original size with videora it cuts of alot on the side. Xilisoft is 30$, but its worth it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.