Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvorrias

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2007
:apple::(I am very new in the community whilst I am not a Mac user yet. I was a PC user for a long time ago. I decided hardly to change world and to join Mac world, after advice and experiences of other Mac users (friends of mine).
After all I sell my PC notebook (very low price) and I proceeded to order through a local dealer (Greece) in the begining of August 2007.
Till now no computer have in my hands (approx. 2 months) and nobody can answer me when I will have and for what reason too long period there are no delivers of this products in all sales stores and the main Apple local agent.
Besides I am a professional who wants to use the computer as a tool and now I am depend on my friends' computer in order to manage my job.
No service, no information to the consumer, no any procurement no professionalism, and finally any care about the consumer who wants to pay for their products.
I am very sorry but I think to return to PC camp as there is adequacy of notebooks of stocks in all brands and after sales service as well as very fast delivering times.
Its pitty I was very hot to change and enter into the world of Mac, but from the beginning I was freezed like that way.
Sorry for my style but I am very desappointed.
If someone has the same experience let exchange our opinion.:apple::(:(:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.