Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaquib

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
Toronto, Canada
iPod Nano SUCKS. I've never been so disappointed with Apple in my life. I always purchased Apple products because of the quality, but this time they've gone too far.

1. Album artwork issues - Duplicate covers, no covers. Covers sometime only applicable to first song.

2. Constant freezing.

3. Screen is tilted!

4. We have to re-buy ipod games?!?!?

5. Now, my ****ing iPod Nano wont charge! WTF!!!! I put it in, I can put songs in it, but when I take it out it says: connect to power. I put it in my wall charger all night and it still says the same thing! My iPod video 30gb charges fine on the wall charger or computer, but this **** ass ipod nano doesnt.

Any suggestions?!? I AM SOOO PISSED OFF WITH APPLE RIGHT NOW. I JUST WANT TO CHOKE STEVE JOBS!

aaquib

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
Toronto, Canada
REPLACE IT AGAIN!??!?! This sucks ass!!! I just got back from returning it yesterday after they gave me one with a dent on it!!! ****ing :apple:. I bet Steve Jobs is there counting the millions he's made while at the factory where poor welfare kid's are making crappy ipods.

mkaake

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2003
mi
REPLACE IT AGAIN!??!?! This sucks ass!!! I just got back from returning it yesterday after they gave me one with a dent on it!!! ****ing :apple:. I bet Steve Jobs is there counting the millions he's made while at the factory where poor welfare kid's are making crappy ipods.

Actually, I hear he makes frequent trips to the factories, while pointing and laughing at the children.

And:

replace it again???!!?!!??11?

Would you rather just keep it in its current state? Or throw it away and count it as a loss? Surely those are better options than returning an obviously defective product and having it replaced with a functioning one...

maccam

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2007
Wisconsin
My Nano is fine! Perhaps if you didn't swear at the apple guys, they would give you a perfect Nano! But for now, YOU DESERVE BAD NANO'S!!

aaquib

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Actually, I hear he makes frequent trips to the factories, while pointing and laughing at the children.

And:

replace it again???!!?!!??11?

Would you rather just keep it in its current state? Or throw it away and count it as a loss? Surely those are better options than returning an obviously defective product and having it replaced with a functioning one...

I just called Apple, and they got me to try the 5 R's. After failing, they told me to return it to Best Buy, so I guess Im heading there this evening. Sorry for acting a bit mad, its just that Im very upset that Apple is treating their consumers like this. Im just happy I own the official Apple video and docking accessories, but continued disappointments like screen tilts, syncing issues, and repurchasing iPod games has me becoming disloyal. I always saw Apple as an extremely innovative, consumer-based company, which is why I paid the extra to get an iPod and Mac over Zune and PC, but now I dont really see them any better than Microsoft.

newrivertrain

macrumors newbie
May 18, 2005
Don't listen to these jerks. There's nothing wrong with being pissed. There are too many stockholders and fanatics on here (don't let them give you any kool-aid).

I love Apple too but I'm about to return my second 3g nano. They really half-assed it on this one. Just check out the forums on Apple's site. I returned the first one for a tilted screen and got a replacement with another tilted screen. Plus, a nice bonus: a ding on the front casing. Real frustrating because I really just want to enjoy what would/should be a really cool ipod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.