Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tycoonguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
Local Apple Store
I went to my local Best Buy and they said there not allowed to sell the iPod touch until the 28th. If so how come so many people are saying that they got there iPod touch from best buy?

RollTide

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2006
Alabama
hmm that's funny. I'm in Alabama and the local Best buy has em on display, and in the case ready to sell. Weird.

parrotheadmjb

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2007
I went to my local Best Buy and they said there not allowed to sell the iPod touch until the 28th. If so how come so many people are saying that they got there iPod touch from best buy?

you have to understand the people at best buy are ignorant, on friday I called and asked if they had the iPod touch in stock, they said they wouldnt get them until the 28th, well an hour later I looked online and they said it was in stock, so I called back and they confirmed they had had them in stock since the morning. TRUST THEIR WEBSITE not the them, once it says its in stock online that means they have them whether or not they know it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.