Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 24, 2007, 05:53 PM   #1
mileslong
macrumors 6502

Can't get LogMein to work on mac!

i really need to get this working so i can access my home computer when away. when i download the software and i open the .dmg it comes up with a logMein installer.pkg. when i click on that i get the following error message:

"The destination folder "LogMein installer" is on a locked volume. Please select another destination."

i have no idea what this means as i have never encountered this error message before. when i click "okay" it takes me to the finder looking for some destination file. no matter what i click on next it then gives the following error message:

"An error occurred attempting to expand "LogMein InatLLWE,PKG. A folder was specified when a file was required."

again, another error message i have never seen in my life before. does anyone know what in the heck they are talking about here and how to correct this? i have emailed their support office but no response as of yet.

thanks for any help!!

BTW, i have a G4 powerbook 17" running Tiger 10.4.10

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store