Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carve

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2006
I am getting an iPod nano 2G for only $55 dollars, with an iHome! I have a video but I figured I would use the nano for the bus at school so I won't have to bring in my $300 ipod to school!

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2007
MD
What's the point of your thread? If you got a good deal great but you'd need to post some explanation.

carve

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2006
Wow

Wow, there is a whole new breed of rude, snotty people on macrumors! It is getting really irritating! A year ago when someone posted a good deal people would at least have some interest in it! It is really irritating to get these noobs coming on macrumors and mess around with everyone else!

vanzskater272

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2006
Wow thats a good deal. I remember last year I got a green 2G nano for 50 bucks from some kid who didnt know what it was worth.
And not to be rude or anything but I dont really thing that was worth making a thread over.

carve

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2006
Wow thats a good deal. I remember last year I got a green 2G nano for 50 bucks from some kid who didnt know what it was worth.
And not to be rude or anything but I dont really thing that was worth making a thread over.
Thanks vanzskater, at least you won't rude about it. That's cool, it is only 2GB but, oh well

Bern

macrumors 68000
Nov 10, 2004
Australia
Great deal. So what will you do with your other iPod? I mean they are meant to be carried around and listened to.

You can sell it to me for $55 then you would have gotten the Nano for free :p

maccam

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2007
Wisconsin
Great deal. So what will you do with your other iPod? I mean they are meant to be carried around and listened to.

You can sell it to me for $55 then you would have gotten the Nano for free :p

LOL!! Busy thread! (sorry for being off topic) :D

gco212

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2004
Philadelphia
Wow, there is a whole new breed of rude, snotty people on macrumors! It is getting really irritating! A year ago when someone posted a good deal people would at least have some interest in it! It is really irritating to get these noobs coming on macrumors and mess around with everyone else!

I don't think he mean to be rude, although he was, he was just asking for details.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.