Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
I'm sure other people have used this with the Touch..... does it work for you? I wanted to use it last night before i went to sleep.

I turned off the iPod touch.

Powered off.

Then plugged in the USB Adapter and saw only a blank screen. No charging symbol. My guess it wasn't going to charge, so i unplugged it and charged it this morning on my computer.

The Adapter i was using was one that came with my 40GB iPod.

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
I'm sure other people have used this with the Touch..... does it work for you? I wanted to use it last night before i went to sleep.

I turned off the iPod touch.

Powered off.

Then plugged in the USB Adapter and saw only a blank screen. No charging symbol. My guess it wasn't going to charge, so i unplugged it and charged it this morning on my computer.

The Adapter i was using was one that came with my 40GB iPod.

i got(had) the same problem. i put it on the charger and turn it off then when i woke up i nthe morning the bettery was dead!!!

make sure the ipod is on and let it go to sleep while it charges.

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
i got(had) the same problem. i put it on the charger and turn it off then when i woke up i nthe morning the bettery was dead!!!

make sure the ipod is on and let it go to sleep while it charges.

Ok.. cool. I thought the opposite, that if i let it sleep instead of power off, it would die.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.