Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 26, 2007, 11:56 AM   #1
silentthunder77
macrumors newbie

iPod Video playback without audio

Hey guys,

I recently got my ipod classic, and in order to get my .mpg files onto my ipod, i used itunes to convert my video files to put them on my ipod. when i did this, i could play all the videos on my ipod, but there was no audio to go with them. i was wondering if somebody could tell me what to do or provide me with a link where i can try some things out. i did do some research on the apple discussion forums and on the mac rumors forum, but i couldn't find anything helpful.

thanks in advance for the help,
tom
silentthunder77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2007, 09:35 PM   #2
Zach1247
macrumors newbie

mine used to do that too. its probably in the wrong format. i used to use itunes to convert my files but it never worked. i had this program called videora video converter and it worked great. search for it. hope that solves our problem
Zach1247 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod