Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emil2007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
I ordered a MBP and Touch a couple of weeks ago, and the order has just been shipped today. It says the estimated arrival date is 10-16 October. I was wondering how long things take in practice to arrive? (I'm getting it delievered to central London.) Can it really take 10 days?!

Emil

MacsAttack

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2006
Scotland
I ordered a MBP and Touch a couple of weeks ago, and the order has just been shipped today. It says the estimated arrival date is 10-16 October. I was wondering how long things take in practice to arrive? (I'm getting it delievered to central London.) Can it really take 10 days?!

Emil

Oh yes... I had fun wathcing my Mac Mini bounce around europe for about a month... (Amsterdam by road to Luxembourg, then it appeard in france headed for Paris, then they flew it to London, then it rumbled around the country for five more days). My Mac Book took about two weeks. Mac Pro was not to bad. Only ten days (four of which were required to cover that last fifteen miles).

I'm glad I've got a local Apple Store now. Apple shipping for UK customers is an unmitigated disaster.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.