Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
I bought one of them new I pod nanos form Amazon for £91.00 which I thought was really good being as it had just came out as soon as id got my nano I charged it for about 11 hours. I came to use it properly for the 1st time when I was on my way to work this morning I just came to use it for my lunch time and its not responding I tried to turn it on and ive made sure the hold switch is unlocked all ive done is put it in my my draw since I started work this morning has anyone else had this problem with the new nanos

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I bought one of them new I pod nanos form Amazon for £91.00 which I thought was really good being as it had just came out as soon as id got my nano I charged it for about 11 hours. I came to use it properly for the 1st time when I was on my way to work this morning I just came to use it for my lunch time and its not responding I tried to turn it on and ive made sure the hold switch is unlocked all ive done is put it in my my draw since I started work this morning has anyone else had this problem with the new nanos

I would simply return it. I'm not sure (but do a search here and you'll find out) if you could swing returning it to an Apple store.

BennyK

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2004
Appleton, WI

Just reset it. switch the hold switch from on to off 3 times and then hold down the menu and enter button for 5 seconds ( I think that is the sequence) and then it should reset and hopefully work!

Wattsy

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2008
New Nano

I just bought the brand new nano. I put my music onto it and then just tried listening to it and after a couple of minutes it just froze and it hasn't worked since. It is just stuck on one screen all the time. :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.