Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 7, 2007, 05:07 PM   #1
lexus
macrumors 68000

iTS Season Passes

I have season passes for alot of shows and normally I get the show either before it is available online or when it is but for some it is made available afterwards and this can be very irritating especially when it is more than 2 days afterwards.

In this case CSI which was put on the store on Friday is still not available for people with a season pass.

Does anyone else have the same issue?
Old Oct 8, 2007, 12:25 AM   #2
lamina
macrumors 68000

A little birdie told me that there are currently errors with all season passes on the iTunes Store, and that they are working on the problem.

That same birdie told me to tell you to email them and ask politely for some sort of retribution and you will likely get some song or video credits...
lamina is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2007, 07:51 AM   #3
NightStorm
macrumors 68000

I'm having the same problem with my season pass for South Park season 11. There are a number of threads about this on the Apple forums as well. I did receive an email saying that I was getting 2 free credits while they worked on the problem, but the email address they included was wrong, so I'm going to have to email them back.
NightStorm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2007, 08:56 AM   #4
Stampyhead
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamina View Post
A little birdie told me that there are currently errors with all season passes on the iTunes Store, and that they are working on the problem.

That same birdie told me to tell you to email them and ask politely for some sort of retribution and you will likely get some song or video credits...
Hmmm, that's interesting. The only season pass I have currently is for 'Psyche,' and it doesn't start up again until January so hopefully they will have the problem fixed by then.
Stampyhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2007, 03:38 AM   #5
foidulus
macrumors 6502a

Ditto

for me on South Park Season 11....Sent an email, hopefully I will get some free goodies for having to wait
foidulus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2007, 12:10 PM   #6
NightStorm
macrumors 68000

Still nothing on South Park Season 11 for me... oh well, at least I can buy a couple George Harrison songs for free while I wait...
Old Oct 9, 2007, 05:18 PM   #7
PROJECT359
macrumors regular

Have the same issue with "Lucy, Daughter of the Devil" and "Frisky Dingo, Season 2" season passes.

Both shows have stopped downloading even though new episodes are available.

Reported the problem but so far I've only had the standard reply:

-----------------------------------------

I understand you did not get the latest episode of "Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil". I am sorry for this inconvenience, I know how upsetting that can be.

Apple is currently working toward a resolution for the issue you have reported. You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available.

Thank you for your patience. Apple wants your iTunes experience to be as enjoyable as possible.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 01:25 PM   #8
MacConvoy
macrumors newbie

I feel like a total fool handing over $127 upfront. I did think about the possibility of being ripped off when I bought all these passes, but figured Apple would be better than that.

Feel me once, shame on me.
MacConvoy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2007, 06:55 PM   #9
NightStorm
macrumors 68000

I finally received last week's episode of South Park. Hope last nights episode doesn't take as long to arrive...
Old Oct 11, 2007, 07:35 PM   #10
PROJECT359
macrumors regular

"Lucy, Daughter of the Devil" and "Frisky Dingo, Season 2" are now working.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod