Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Oct 11, 2007, 12:29 AM   #1
duelingdragons
macrumors 65816

iTunes does not show tracks I've purchased in the Wifi store....

I purchased a few tracks (mainly for experimental purposed) from the Wifi music store, and they're on my Touch fine, but when I browse the music on my Touch through iTunes, it doesn't show my purchased songs.

wtf?

Also, is there a way to download tracks I've purchased on the wifi store to my mac? thx
duelingdragons is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2007, 03:15 AM   #2
halfgoon
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to halfgoon Send a message via MSN to halfgoon Send a message via Yahoo to halfgoon
ctrl-click the touch in iTunes. Select 'transfer purchases'. And they're transferred over.

I don't know for sure, but you probably can't see the purchased music while browsing the touch because of the way it handles the library. The purchased music is probably elsewhere in the touch, not in the main library. It will end up in ther once you've transferred the music over.
Old Oct 11, 2007, 01:50 PM   #3
hpr
macrumors newbie

thanks, I was wondering why they werent showing up on the music view of the ipod either, its kinda weird
hpr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2007, 04:25 PM   #4
duelingdragons
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfgoon View Post
ctrl-click the touch in iTunes. Select 'transfer purchases'. And they're transferred over.

I don't know for sure, but you probably can't see the purchased music while browsing the touch because of the way it handles the library. The purchased music is probably elsewhere in the touch, not in the main library. It will end up in ther once you've transferred the music over.
Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it!!
duelingdragons is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch